The Trust is currently recruiting new Trustees! This is an unpaid voluntary role.
The Trust is currently seeking to recruit trustees, as a priority, who have some or all of the following skills, qualifications or experience:
- Experience of charity law and governance.
- Experience of chairing a board/governing board or committee.
- Experience of agreeing organisation expansion plans and conducting due diligence on other organisations prior to signing a legally binding contract.
- Experience of property and estate-management.
- Experience of inspection and oversight in the school sector.
However, the Trust would also be interested to hear from candidates who are experienced or skilled in the following areas:
- Understand current national education policy and the local education context.
- Understand school sector risk management including conflicts of interest/loyalty.
- Experience of curriculum development, school assessment and progress/attainment.
- An understanding of special education needs and disabilities (SEND).
- Financial management expertise including funding allocation/budget monitoring, and financial solvency. Able to contribute to financial self-evaluation and efficiency drives.
- Experience of HR policy and processes including employment legislation, executive recruitment, performance management and pay.
- Experience of school sector HR policy and processes.
- Experience of marketing, media and PR.
- Strong communicator and experienced in building strong collaborative relationships.
To apply, please contact us for an Application Form or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org