Class Teacher for Year 2 at Henderson Green Primary Academy
The HEART Education Trust is a Norwich based trust, consisting of 4 Primary schools with around 1,000 pupils.
We are looking to appoint a Year 2 teacher from 24th February 2020. This is a part time (3 days per week) permanent position based at Henderson Green Primary Academy.
Whether you are looking to take the first steps in your career, or want to expand an already established career, we can offer you limitless opportunities, including:
- Modern well-resourced buildings
- Highly supportive and experienced teams
- Outstanding C.P.D.
- Opportunities for career development
- Children who are keen and eager to learn
The Trust follows S.T.P.C.D. and Burgundy Book. We also provide access and contributions towards your T.P.S. pension scheme.
If you are passionate about making a difference in education we would love to hear from you.
You will be:
- Either an N.Q.T. or an experienced classroom practitioner
- An inspirational and innovative teacher willing to put children’s learning at the heart of all you do
- Someone who knows high expectations matter
- Literacy Lead an advantage, but not essential
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and the successful candidate will be required to undertake an enhanced D.B.S. check and comply with Child Protection policies and practices.
Visits to the school are most welcome. Please telephone the office manager for an appointment. Application forms are specific to the Trust and must be completed and returned to firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing date for applications is Friday 31st January 2020
Interview Date: Monday 10th February 2020