Post Vacancy: Nursery Assistant – Bishy Barney Bees Nursery, Heartsease Primary Academy, Rider Haggard Road, Norwich NR7 9UE
Salary: Scale C (£18,075.62 – £18,805.88 FTE)
Job Type: This is a permanent post, term time (38 weeks) + 1 week, 33 hours per week
Start Date: January 2022 or ASAP
This is an outstanding opportunity for the right candidate willing to work within the Early Years sector. Bishy Barney Bees Nursery at Heartsease Primary Academy is on a journey to Outstanding and is looking to appoint the very best practitioner wanting a challenging and varied role and to be part of an exciting period in the nursery development.
You will have:
- Level 2 qualification in Supporting Teaching and Learning or be willing to undertake this qualification
- experience of working or volunteering with children in a school or Early Years setting (2-5 year olds)
- good English and maths skills
- the ability to relate well to children and adults, understanding their needs and being able to respond accordingly
- good influencing skills to encourage pupils to interact with others and be socially responsible
- the ability to work under the direction of the class teacher but also to work independently and use initiative appropriately
- personal care skills including openness to supporting dressing and toileting needs
- the ability to maintain confidentiality in all school matters
- the ability to encourage and enable others to develop their full potential
- open-mindedness and patience
- a friendly, helpful, caring and flexible approach
About The HEART Education Trust
The HEART Education Trust is committed to improving the life-chances of children and young people through excellence in education, encouraging pupils to challenge themselves and hold high aspirations in their academic learning, personal and social development. Our Trust Academies aim to ensure that our pupils are well prepared to make the most of future opportunities as citizens within an ever changing world.
The HEART Education Trust is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and the successful candidate will be required to undertake an enhanced DBS disclosure and comply with Child Protection and Safeguarding policies.
We can only accept Application forms specific to the Trust these must be completed and returned to
Application Closing Date: 31 December 2021 Interview Date: 7 January 2022
If you have not had a response by the interview date, please take this as unfortunately, on this occasion, your application has been unsuccessful.