Post Vacancy: Teaching Assistant’s (SEN) – Henderson Green Primary x 1 & Valley Primary Academy x 1
Salary: Scale C/D £10,422.56 – £11,198.19 Pro-Rata – (£16,768.00 – £18,022.00 FTE) (dependant on qualifications, skills and experience)
Job Type: This is a permanent post, term time + 1 week, 27.5hours per week.
Start Date: ASAP
About The HEART Education Trust
The HEART Education Trust is committed to improving the life-chances of children and young people through excellence in education, encouraging pupils to challenge themselves and hold high aspirations in their academic learning, personal and social development. We encourage pupils within our family of Trust Academies to challenge both the self and externally imposed restrictions, to hold high aspirations for their futures and to develop a thirst for learning. We understand that the way to achieve this is through ensuring consistently high standards of teaching and broad opportunities for learning via a rich and relevant curriculum. Our Trust Academies aim to ensure that our pupils are well prepared to make the most of future opportunities as citizens within an ever changing world.
We are looking for a passionate and proactive individual who is committed to helping our pupils succeed.
You will have:
- Experience working with SEN children, delivering intervention strategies and/or speech and language intervention
- Experience of working with children in a school setting
- enjoy working with children and be able to demonstrate the ability to form positive and supportive relationships with children and adults
- be able to be enthusiastic and use initiative to support behavioural and learning needs
- be flexible and able to demonstrate the ability to work as part of a team
- have good English and maths skills
- NVQ2 or equivalent to Teaching Assistant role
- Commitment to child’s learning and well-being and enjoy working with children and be able to demonstrate the ability to form positive and supportive relationships with children and adults
The HEART Education Trust is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and the successful candidate will be required to undertake an enhanced DBS disclosure and comply with Child Protection and Safeguarding policies.
We can only accept application forms specific to the Trust which can be downloaded by clicking on the link below. Please complete this and return by email to: firstname.lastname@example.org