Nursery Teacher: MPS 1-3 32.5 hrs. Per week. To start 1st July 2019
Bishy Barney Bees Nursery at Heartsease Primary Academy is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment
Job Title: Nursery Teacher
This is an outstanding opportunity for the right candidate willing to progress themselves in the Early Years sector. Bishy Barney Bees Nursery at Heartsease Primary Academy is on a journey to Outstanding and is looking to appoint the very best practitioners wanting a challenging and varied role and to be part of an exciting period in the nursery development.
- You must hold a recognised qualification (EYTS, QTS or Level 6 or above).
- Have experience of working with 2 – 5 year olds.
- Have excellent knowledge and experience of the EYFS Curriculum and Welfare requirements.
- Be able to support in the delivery of the EYFS Curriculum and to support children in their learning and development.
- Be a Paediatric First Aider (or be prepared to undergo training)
- Be committed to own professional development.
An exciting programme of continuing professional development is offered, with the possibilities of further career progression available.
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and the successful candidate will be required to undertake an enhanced DBS check and comply with Child Protection policies and practices.
Visits to the school is most welcome. Please telephone the office manager for an appointment. Application forms are specific to the Academy and must be requested by emailing email@example.com
Levels of pay will be commensurate with experience and qualifications.
We are unable to accept applications submitted on Norfolk County Council application forms.
Application forms must be requested from:-
Telephone: 01603 307 820
Closing date for applications – 3rd June 2019 at 3pm.
Interviews will take place WC: 10th June 2019