MIDDAY SUPERVISORY ASSISTANT – Henderson Green Primary Academy – Immediate start
£8.21 per hour. 5 hours per week. Term-time only
As a member of a team led by the Senior Midday Supervisor under the direction of the Headteacher, to be responsible for ensuring the safety, welfare and good conduct of pupils during the midday break:-
- To maintain order and the safe transfer of pupils to and from the dining area.
- To positively encourage good behaviour and table manners and hygiene.
- To assist younger pupils where necessary whilst they are taking a meal.
To actively supervise the dining room procedures:-
– carrying of meal to the table
– assisting with the service at the table
– training children in the correct use of cutlery
– clearing and stacking table equipment and serving dishes
– wiping and re-setting tables if necessary
– cleaning up food and water spillages on tables and floors
To report to the Headteacher in the case of absence due to illness.
Record accidents and report serious accidents to the Headteacher.
Be responsible for organising play activities in the playground or indoors if a wet playtime.
To liaise with the Headteacher and teaching staff of the school in dealing with problems arising from pupil behaviour and any other matters of concern.
To contribute as a member of a team to the ethos and environment of the school.
To adhere to need for confidentiality at all times.
To perform such other duties as reasonably correspond to the general character of the post and are commensurate with its level of responsibility