Class Teacher KS1/KS2
Our Trust is growing and so can you!
The HEART Education Trust is a Norwich based trust consisting of 4 Primary schools with around 1100 pupils.
We are looking to appoint full-time KS1/KS2 teachers for September 2019.
If you are looking to take the first steps in your career, or want to expand your career in a school where opportunities are limitless, we can offer you:-
- Highly supportive and experienced teams
- Outstanding CPD
- Opportunities for career development
- Children who are keen and eager to learn
- The Trust follows STPCD and Burgundy Book
- Company pension scheme provided (TPS)
If you are passionate about making a difference in education we would love to hear from you.
You will be:
- Either an NQT or an experienced classroom practitioner
- An inspirational and innovative teacher willing to put children’s learning at the heart of all you do
- Someone who knows high expectations matter
- Literacy or Numeracy Lead an advantage, but not essential
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and the successful candidate will be required to undertake an enhanced DBS check and comply with Child Protection policies and practices.
Visits to any of the schools is most welcome. Please telephone the office manager for an appointment. Application forms are specific to the Academy and must be requested by emailing email@example.com
We are unable to accept applications submitted on Norfolk County Council application forms.
Closing date for applications is 17th May 2019
Interviews week beginning 20th May 2019.