Post Vacancy: Teacher – PPA Cover Year R-6
Location: Henderson Green Primary Academy
Salary: Dependent on experience
Job Type: This is a permanent post, 16.25 hours per week, 0.5FTE
Start Date: ASAP
About The HEART Education Trust
The HEART Education Trust is committed to improving the life-chances of children and young people through excellence in education, encouraging pupils to challenge themselves and hold high aspirations in their academic learning, personal and social development. We encourage pupils within our family of Trust Academies to challenge both the self and externally imposed restrictions, to hold high aspirations for their futures and to develop a thirst for learning. We understand that the way to achieve this is through ensuring consistently high standards of teaching and broad opportunities for learning via a rich and relevant curriculum. Our Trust Academies aim to ensure that our pupils are well prepared to make the most of future opportunities as citizens within an ever changing world.
We are looking for a passionate and proactive individual who is committed to helping our pupils succeed.
The successful applicant will be required to teach lessons to all year groups during the class teachers PPA release time. You will also be required to take small groups of children for interventions as and when required.
You will also:
• have experience working with SEN children,
delivering intervention strategies
• you will have experience of working with children in a school setting
• enjoy working with children and be able to demonstrate the ability to form positive and supportive relationships with children and adults
• be able to use initiative to support behavioural and learning needs
• be flexible and able to demonstrate the ability to work as part of a team
• be enthusiastic and have a sense of humour
• have good English and maths skills
The HEART Education Trust is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and the successful candidate will be required to undertake an enhanced DBS disclosure and comply with Child Protection and Safeguarding policies.
Application forms are specific to the Trust and must be completed and returned to: HR@thehearteducationtrust.co.uk
Application Deadline: 10th February 2020
Interview Date: 12th February 2020